The term ‘browser compatibility’ refers to the ability of a certain website to appear fully functional on different browsers that are available on the market. This means that the website’s HTML coding, as well as the scripts on that website, should be compatible to run on the browsers. This is of great importance today when there is a large variety of web browsers available.
Gemini assures that the login process works as expected on the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, and Microsoft Edge. For proper authentication, please make sure you have one of the above-mentioned platforms set as a default web browser. We encourage our customers to keep their default web browsers up to date all the time since they receive constantly improvements and security patches.
At the date of the Gemini CAD X20 release version, the updated versions of the supported browsers are:
Google Chrome - Click to download the latest Google Chrome version
Mozilla - Click to download the latest Mozilla version
Opera - Click to download the latest Opera version
Microsoft Edge - Click to download the latest Edge version
How to check if Google Chrome is up to date
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the dropdown menu that appears, select Help, then, select About Google Chrome.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates, and show you the current version of Chrome.
How to check if Mozzila is up to date
- Mozilla Firefox should automatically download updates and prompt you when they are available to install. To verify that your version of Firefox is the latest version, or to update it manually, follow these steps:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the Open menu button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, click on the Help option on the bottom side.
- Select About Firefox.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox. If an update is available, you can click on the Update to [version number] button to install the update, where "version-number" is the latest version of Firefox.
How to check if Opera is up to date
- Opera should update itself automatically. However, if you wish to check the version, or update manually, follow these steps:
- Open the Opera web browser.
- Click on the Opera icon in the top-left corner of the window.
- Select About Opera from the dropdown menu that appears.
- If updates are available, they will be installed automatically.
How to check if Edge is up to date
- The Microsoft Edge browser is tied to Windows 10 and, consequently, so are its updates. To update the Edge browser, you need to update Windows, covering the steps below:
- Press the Windows Key, type Check for updates, and, then, press Enter.
- Click on the Install now button.
Read more if you want to change your default browser:
Make Chrome your default browser.
Make Mozzila your default browser.
Make Opera your default browser.
Make Edge your default browser.